Brew bucket complete with:
- Water lock
- Connection for the water trap via a 100% silicone plug
- Especially suitable for foodstuffs.
- Ideal for pulp and main fermentation.
- Dimensions: height 25.6 cm Ø 28 cm
- Capacity 10 litres.
- Mount the tap in the bucket with the white ring on the outside. Hold the white part on the outside of the tap and carefully tighten the nut on the inside. Tightening too hard will cause leakage.
- Place the bucket on the edge of the table and fill it with 5 litres of water to test for leaks before use.
- The temperature of the liquid in the brewing bucket should never exceed 65ºC.
- Avoid scratching the plastic to give unwanted bacteria no chance.
- Brew buckets are excellent for 1st or main fermentation because there is then sufficient CO2 above the liquid.